Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Last weekend of racing the barn for the winter




Great pictures taken by Sam...

It was the last weekend of racing at the Barn in Elkhorn for the indoor season.  Again it felt like we just built the track and now I am heading out there to take it down.  I think that it was a good build this year as it made everyone race with in their ability or crash.  This weekend I made both mains and took a 2nd again in cruiser and a then a 4th in 20 inch.  I enjoy racing the little bikes and will miss it as always when the weather turns to riding outside and when Nate has his races it is road riding and racing.  Again thanks to the Dickerson family for the awesome indoor season of bmx racing and I can't wait until next year.  Now Coach Fixxie says ride the big bikes and get ready for the Gun Show and the Beat down.  Later..

No comments: